Monday, June 18, 2007

6-18-07 28

Took in about 2k in Quifm on bats with a whm tagging along duo before I had to log for food.
The duo thing was kind of fun, more just having someone to chat with. The whm was a "new" player that claimed his/her highest job was 30. More that a few hairy moments when he/she went a little nuts with cures, I also managedd to link half the tunnel on me at one point and told him/her to run like hell and let me die.

Tried /nin, seemed good but when things went bad not having cures to save me was scary.


Popped my exp ring before I logged in bastok thought being when I get back on it will be recharged and I'll hve a double exp ring day /hurray and I can log on and bail into korroloka for some jelly rampage exp.
When I was out side charging the ring I ran into an old friend friend who gave me a pearl to Lotb so I can harass even more bsts with silly questions^^. He said he would be staying if and when Lotb migrates to another server.

No comments: